Nicholas Radford wrote:
> Then you've hit the same problem as me. As I said, I dont think the phone is
> the problem, as I got it working on linux.

Is there anywhere to get further support on this as I really need it
to work?
The fact that it doesn't work on my main machine or my laptop, and
I've seen several other reports of this makes me believe this isn't
simply a problem on my development machine but some more fundemental
problem.

I'm willing to wipe and reinstall vista on my development machine if
there is no other way to make this work but I'm reluctant to do so if
it's likely the problem will reoccur.

I'm wondering if it's because I used the phone first on that machine
without usb debugging set and that if the first time it was connected
it had it set it would have worked?