In my app, i have around 4 different layouts, and on them i have a
total of like 10 different buttons, and maybe more to come in the
future

I want them to all have the same onclicklistener, which is a single
instance class i created, that would basically do whatever was needed
depenindg on the id of the item, via a switch statement.

So my question is, is there a easy way to give all the items the same
listener through like a for loop or something, or am i gonna have to

Button b = (Button)this.findViewById(R.id.Whatever);
b.setOnClickListener(thisThing);

for each button now and in the future