The closest thing to a DTD is the following:
http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=core/res/res/values/attrs.xml;h=bcd12388157843f6022294a92548d3b2b87a4d13;hb=master

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on