package com.elegos.test;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class ListViewTest extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        TextView myText = (TextView)findViewById(R.id.myTextView);

        Button nextButton = (Button)findViewById(R.id.ButtonNext);

nextButton.setOnClickListener(new Button.OnClickListener() {
        public void onClick (View v){
                Intent nextIntent=new Intent
(ListViewTes.this,ExmpActivity.class);
startActivity(nextIntent);
});

}}

U will create another activity by name ExmpActivity as follows

package com.elegos.test;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.view.View.OnClickListener;
import android.widget.Button;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class  ExmpActivity extends Activity {
    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.xyz);
  Button backButton = (Button)findViewById(R.id.ButtonBack);
backButton.setOnClickListener(new Button.OnClickListener() {
        public void onClick (View v){
                Intent backIntent=new Intent
(ExmpActivity.this,ListViewTes.class);
startActivity(backIntent);