Hi Kaur,
Can u help me on database.
i am not able to retrieve the data .
i created user interefaces and class for  database.
mainActivity(LoginForm)
login                                                    register
uname
uname,password,cnfrmpassword,mailid,phonenumber
password
and 2 buttons one for login and other for register

i created a class for database
here i created a table called users_info.

when user register all the fields will save in users_info table.
when already registered user means he will login
while login ,it will check the fields that matches in database r not.

can u send code for login appp that will be stored and retrieved from
database

i am waiting for u reply

Thanks and Regards
janardhan