So I think I have a related question about the Lifecycle, but this is
more having to do with the application itself. While I think I
understand how the whole Tasks/Stack paradigm is supposed to work, I'm
not really seeing that sort of behavior with my application when
someone exits then comes back.

So if I'm running my application and press 'Home', then go to the tray
and select my application again, it ALWAYS starts me up at the
(intent.action.MAIN, intent.category.LAUNCHER) Activity. I would
expect it to just pick the application up from where it was. Is this
not the case?

Am I missing some sort of parameters or methods that I need to
implement to let the application "pickup where it was"?

Thanks!

Evan