Hi,

I am new to Android and Java.  The answer is not obvious (to me)
I have been using ExpandableListView inside an activity quite happily.
so...

public class PaymentList extends ExpandableListActivity{

        ExpandableListAdapter mAdapter;
        mAdapter = new MyExpandableListAdapter();
        setListAdapter(mAdapter);
        registerForContextMenu(getExpandableListView());
...etc

I now want PaymentList to be a Dialog so:-

public class PaymentList extends Dialog{

cannot resolve "setListAdapter" or "getExpandableListView".

How do I get over this (provide the getExpandableListView
functionality inside the Dialog) ???

Steve