Hey guys,

I've been working on my first real Android application and I seem to
be missing something about the application state. Basically, let's say
I'm moving through the application and I get to Activity #3. I then
hit home, bring up the launcher, and get back to my app. I get taken
immediately to Activity #1 that is defined with the
"android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" intent.

Is there a way to have the application pick up where it was
automatically, or is that something I need to manage internally within
my application logic?

Thanks!

Evan