Hey Guys,

I'm still struggling with how to pick back up.

When I hit the home key, I see that Android pauses all my activities,
but when I go back to the Launcher it only resumes my MAIN guy.

How can I get back to the last place in the Task stack and maintain
the use of the back button, as if I'd never left?

Thanks!