I searched the entire API... couldn't find BatteryStats.

Also, when I run the emulator, I went to Settings ->About Phone-
>Battery Usage

That's exactly what I was looking for but sadly it comes with the OS.
Any idea where could I get help to reach that application? I suppose,
this IS the official Android forum. So, I hope to get some help from
the people who built that application.

Sagar Hatekar