Mark!!
Thanks a ton!!

I found the souce code, built it and just saw the
BatteryStatsService.java in which the comment reads "All information
we are collecting about things that can happen that impact
 * battery life." - exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks once again.

Now, my actual development work starts!

Sagar Hatekar