I am trying to modify the Contacts.apk source to get the Photo's
contact in the Contacts app, (In Eclair this is already implemented, I
would like to have it in Donuts too).

This is what I get until now:

Contacts.apk Source:
file ContactsListActivity.java

ORIGINAL
1653    private boolean mDisplayPhotos = false;
1654    private SparseArray<SoftReference<Bitmap>> mBitmapCache =
null;
1658    super(context, R.layout.contacts_list_item, null, false);

CHANGED BY ME
1653    private boolean mDisplayPhotos = true;
1654    private SparseArray<SoftReference<Bitmap>> mBitmapCache = new
SparseArray<SoftReference<Bitmap>>();
1658    super(context, R.layout.contacts_list_item_photo, null, false);

After this I get a GENERIC ICON with the droid on the left of the
contacts name.

Any help?
Xenio