Not an expert but my understanding is that the XML files are used for design
of the UI and are built into the app when you compile it.

If you did want to do this however, you would probably have to grab the XML
data from the server and then parse it yourself and build the UI based on
the data using Android API calls.

Sounds like a lot of work but if you wrote it generically you could use it
all over the place without changes.

Carl