Hi all,
  I am new to Android.

  One of the questions to which I still haven't been able to get a
good answer has with Activities and Layouts to do.

  I think I understand the basic concepts of Activity and Layout. I
have however a problem determining whether I should use a new Activity
or a new Layout in certain cases.

  I mean in my application I can have only one Activity but many
layouts and switch between the layouts within this Activity.
Alternatively I can have many Activities, each with its separate
Layout, and switch between Activities.

  Apart from making the code look nicer and being better organized
with Activities are there any other arguments (e.g. performance) which
should make me create new Activities instead of new Layouts in one
Activity?

  Thanks!

Best regards

Huckey