Hi,

I'm trying to install voice search to my t-mobile pulse.

However I run in to a problem, I need to run this command "adb push C:
\libspeech.so system/lib", but I get error: "read-only file system".

I read that "adb remount" will help, but when I run it, I get this
error: "operation not permitted".

I also read that "adb root" will help, but when I run it, I get this
error: "adbd cannot run as root in production builds".

I have enabled USB debugging in Settings->Applications-> Development.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Zlatko Stamatov