From: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-beginn...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeffrey Blattman
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 8:31 AM
To: android-beginners@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-beginners] adb push ..... system/lib

do you have /system mounted read / write?
http://android-tricks.blogspot.com/2009/01/mount-filesystem-read-write.html

On 12/10/09 7:30 PM, me,Ramesh Yankati wrote:

Hi Have you installed USB driver??.

Regards

Ramesh

On 12/11/09, Zlate87
<zlatko.stama...@gmail.com><mailto:zlatko.stama...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to install voice search to my t-mobile pulse.

However I run in to a problem, I need to run this command "adb push C:

\libspeech.so system/lib", but I get error: "read-only file system".

I read that "adb remount" will help, but when I run it, I get this

error: "operation not permitted".

I also read that "adb root" will help, but when I run it, I get this

error: "adbd cannot run as root in production builds".

I have enabled USB debugging in Settings->Applications-> Development.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,

Zlatko Stamatov