> hi ! i read your post regarding maps api key problem. I am having the

same problem. everything is fine but the map is not displayed in the

emulator. The kml route file works fine and the location pointer moves

fine in the direction but on a checkbox background instead of actual

map.

> Kindly help me on this. I am truly stuck with it for many days. I have

tried it with api level 3 and 4 as well. The map api key is also

correct.

> Regards,

wahib

Please respond to the entire group so others can contribute or learn from
any resolution you find.

Make sure you're using a debug key if you're running in debug or a release
key if you're running in release.
Make sure you have the internet permission as the maps need that to download
data.
Make sure the API key is set correctly in the map layout file you're using
or in the map view constructor if you're instantiating it dynamically.

Other than that, I don't know what else to tell you ... start over again and
follow the instructions step by step? Maybe you missed something?

TreKing - Chicago transit tracking app for Android-powered devices
http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking