Hi

I am an experienced Java web developer and have been using Eclipse for
about 5 years.

I recently thought I'd give Android a go and so I set up Galileo with
the Android ADK.

I can get the example apps and widgets working no problem but...

I cannot get the Eclipse debugger to work at all.

I have followed the instructions and let the 'Debug as...' process
start the AVD and I have set breakpoints but I can never get the
process to stop on a breakpoint.

It's very strange.

Also, I have Logcat working but quite often that stops showing
anything too.

Is the ADK buggy?