Umar,

   1. Any activity that you want to use in your application needs to be in
   your manifest file...  You can find out more about the manifest file and
   what an activity declaration looks like here:
   http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/manifest-intro.html
   2. We can't tell you what activity to add because you have not posted ANY
   of your code...
   3. In my experience, the Source Not Found issue is more of a symptom of
   the problem rather than the problem itself... If you look at the logcat info
   you should be able to find out exactly what the problem is...  Most often,
   when I come across this problem, logcat reveals that it is a
   NullPointerException and tells me exactly where in my code that is
   happening.

Hope that helps,
Justin

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.