If you generated a project with Eclipse you should've had to create an
activity when you created the project.

Open up your AndroidManifest.xml file and look at it (either using the
ADT tool or simply the XML itself) and make sure you have something
similar to this:

<application android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:label="@string/
app_name">
        <activity android:name=".HelloAndroid"
                  android:label="@string/app_name">
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>

</application>

The Android documentation explains the manifest file quite well I
suggest you check that out too.
http://developer.android.com/intl/fr/guide/topics/manifest/manifest-intro.html

Cheers,