Is there anyone willing to help me beat up ADB?
I recently did a reinstall of:ECLIPSE/ANDROID & ANT on a windows7
laptop.  Some say that windows7 isn't compatible.  Which leads me to
this question....IF is ISN'T, then how are others developing IN
WINDOWS7????  Anyway, all of the files are in their proper locations
(Eclipse/Android and Ant).  ALL of the PATHS are setup correctly
within window7 enviornment settings.  With that being said, WHEN
ECLIPSE is STARTED from WITHIN WINDOWS7, this ERROR comes up that says
"UNABLE TO PARSE ADB VERSION".  I have tried running ADB KILL-SERVER /
ADB START-SERVER from the command prompt.  The emulator starts fine,
but the app in question NEVER STARTS.  Same result if the app is run
from within ECLIPSE.  All of the most recent AVD's are present and
installed.  Tried ALL the AVD's...but the app will not appear and run
the way it should.  Even checked the ADT version, that too is correct.
SO, if windows7 is not compatible AND other are developing on
windows7, then it comes down to OVER-LOOKING SOMETHING.
Does ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS OF WHAT THAT COULD BE?????  I WOULD
APPRECIATE THAT IF ANYONE HAS HAD this issue, let me know what the
problem was, and how you found/solved it.
Thanks to everyone for the help and assistance.  Rc3375