Is that code that I pasted any good ?
Because if I only use the <bitmap>.....</bitmap> tags/code it won't
recognize it...
Also why those folders ? Because they actually are created when
creating a 1.6 project...
The multiple resolutions were introduced with 1.6, versions prior to
that should only have one directory, now they have 3 :
drawable-dpi, drawable-ldpi, drawable-mdpi

i just tried with bottom|left and this is the result :
http://rapidshare.com/files/344319470/device_resized.png.html

Is it maybe because I use that full-screen option ?