Hi all,,

Can somebody please give me an example code of removing all ListView items
and replacing with new items.

I tried replacing the adapter items.Still no results.

my code is

at first i am calling

populateList(){

       results -populated arraylist with strings

       ArrayAdapter<String> adapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                    android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, results);
     listview.setAdapter(adapter);
     adapter.notifyDataSetChanged();
     listview.setOnItemClickListener(this);

}

// now populating list again

repopulateList(){

     results1-populated arraylist with strings

      ArrayAdapter<String> adapter1 = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
                    android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, results1);
     listview.setAdapter(adapter1);
     adapter1.notifyDataSetChanged();
     listview.setOnItemClickListener(this);
}

Here replpulateList() method will add to listview items. It doent
remove/replace all listview items.

Please Help.

Thanks
Kavitha