You are going to have to be a little more clear about what is happening...

*> Here replpulateList() method will add to listview items. It doent
remove/replace all listview items.*
Does it replace any of the items?

I have never actually used ArrayAdapter the way you are trying to... I
typically would create a class that extends ArrayAdapter<String> and
override the getView() method...  I have never run into the issue you are
having so perhaps it has something to do with that?

Also, one other thing I noticed in some of my code is that I call
setListAdapter() rather than setAdapter...  Not sure if that has anything to
do with your problem but it would be worth a shot to try it out...

Sorry I can't be of more assistance... I haven't used ListView very much in
my own code.

There are only 10 types of people in the world...
Those who know binary and those who don't.