Hi all,
I've some trouble in reading infos related with telephony. I wrote the
following code to extract infos:

int dbm = 0;
TelephonyManager mTelephonyManager =
(TelephonyManager)getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
ArrayList<NeighboringCellInfo> mNeighboringCellInfo = new
ArrayList<NeighboringCellInfo>();
mNeighboringCellInfo =
(ArrayList)mTelephonyManager.getNeighboringCellInfo();
for(int i = 0; i < mNeighboringCellInfo.size(); i++) {
   dbm = mNeighboringCellInfo.get(i).getRssi();
   Log.d("<>",">> Cell "+i+": "+dbm+" DBm");
}

but no results. Any hint?

I'm using minSDK=4 and set permission to READ_PHONE_STATE, and I
tested the code on emultor and also on a real device.

Thanks