Hey all,

I am not trying to install a 3rd party app. I want to install
a .apk(developed my me) file mounted on the sdcard onto the android
x-86.
I am not able to locate the sdk folder also once I boot up in the
android OS.

to be more specific,this is want I did:
I have used vmware to install the android x-86. It detects the sdcard
and I have the .apk file on it. But i am not able to installl this to /
system/app..How do I go about this?

Thanks a lot for the replies..