I'm trying to consume the following service

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"; xmlns:soap="http://
schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <soap:Body>
    <DoIt xmlns="http://tempuri.org/";>
      <procedure>string</procedure>
      <args>
        <string>string</string>
        <string>string</string>
      </args>
    </DoIt>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I've cobbled together the following.: ---

String rtn = "";
                        SoapObject Request =  new SoapObject(NAME_SPACE,
METHOD_NAME);
                        PropertyInfo pi = new PropertyInfo();

                        String [] objectArray = { "string1", "string2",
"string3",
"string4"};

                        pi.setName("args");
                        pi.setValue(objectArray);

                        Request.addProperty("procedure", "actionProcedure");
                        Request.addProperty(pi);

                        SoapSerializationEnvelope soapEnvelope = new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);
                        soapEnvelope.dotNet = true;
                        soapEnvelope.setOutputSoapObject(Request);

                        AndroidHttpTransport aht = new
AndroidHttpTransport(URL);
                        try
                        {
                                aht.call(SOAP_ACTION, soapEnvelope);
                                SoapObject resultString =
(SoapObject)soapEnvelope.getResponse();

But I'm getting a "Cannot serialize" error...

Any ideas??? thanks...

Milo