I have to agree with the others.  This is a great group, because of the
content as well as the fact that it's a mailing list and therefore can be
easily monitored.  I have received quite a bit of help from this list, as
well as learned a LOT by reading everyone else's questions and answers.  I
also actively read and post to StackOverflow.

I feel disabling this list would be more detrimental then beneficial because
the ease of getting questions distributed would likely be diminished by the
removal of the group.  Plus, the android-developers list, which seems to be
more suited for seasoned developers will likely begin to be flooded by low
level and beginner questions, which may end up being detrimental to that
list as well.

Please consider leaving this list in operation.  If the reasons for
disabling the list are related to overhead in administering it, i would
gladly offer my services in taking over such tasks in order to keep this
group up and running.

Thanks,
//Nick

--