It is my understanding that the WiFi connection is based on only one user
for the device.  Here is my situation.  We have an Android device that can
be used by different users.  We want to be able to track which data is
entered by each user.  This requires a different login.  Is there a way I
can access and change the network login?

--
Kevin
Proverbs 21:6