adapter = new SimpleCursorAdapter(this,
                                R.layout.inbox_list, mCursor, new String[] {
                                                Domain.Message.FROM,
Domain.Message.END, Domain.Message.START },
new int[] {
                                                R.id.image, R.id.text1,
R.id.text2 });
                adapter.setViewBinder(new SimpleCursorAdapter.ViewBinder(){

                        public boolean setViewValue(View view, Cursor cursor,
int
columnIndex) {
                                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
//                              Log.v(LOG_TAG, "setViewValue");
//                              Log.v(LOG_TAG, "columnIndex:" + columnIndex);
//                              Log.v(LOG_TAG, "column:" +
cursor.getString(columnIndex));
                                int resid = 0;
                                if(columnIndex ==
cursor.getColumnIndex(Domain.Message.FROM)) {
                                        ImageView iv = (ImageView)view;
                                        Log.v(LOG_TAG, "list type:" +
cursor.getInt(cursor.getColumnIndex(Domain.Message.TYPE)));

if(cursor.getInt(cursor.getColumnIndex(Domain.Message.TYPE)) ==
0) {

if(cursor.getInt(cursor.getColumnIndex(Domain.Message.READ)) ==
0) {
                                                        resid =
R.drawable.msg_ask_new;
                                                } else {
                                                        resid =
R.drawable.msg_ask_read;
                                                }

                                        } else {

if(cursor.getInt(cursor.getColumnIndex(Domain.Message.READ)) ==
0) {
                                                        resid =
R.drawable.msg_reply_new;
                                                } else {