I am very glad, that this topic got many answers.
I think, that it is very important team.

> You probably don't want to do that. Bear in mind that Android devices will
> have very little RAM for running programs, compared to your average
> desktop or notebook PC.
> Use a SQLite database so you can only load into memory the bits of data
> you need at the moment. Or find some other way to avoid loading the "big
> file" into memory all at once, or parsing through the whole file
>continuously.
Now I want only translate to Android those applications, which work
now in WindowsCE, Palm and Symbian mobiles. All of them use dictionary
about 1Mb.
May be in this case it’s better to save data in SQLite database, but
question is remain.
What techniqes can we use for data saving?

> Programs may be killed off by Android if the device needs memory for newer
> applications or other activities. If the user restarts your application,
> your static variables will be empty. However, if you persisted state via
> the Bundle in onFreeze(), you will get that state back via a Bundle in
> onCreate() or onNewIntent().

My question was indeed about it. How to save my data from one call to
another.
Only one example of this presents in SDK Examples – Snake.
I tests Snake in two variants: 1}with Bundle and 2) with static
variables and
got same results.
When I press BACK and recall Snake I see, that in onCreate()
Bundle==null !
As result, I think that it help only for temporary out from
application.
But static variables solve this task too !

I hope that, if my application will be killed off by Android, I got
null for my static array and I shall read my file ago.
But I don’t know, is it so endeed?
It is very important to have posibility test this situation.
I know only one vaiant. In Transition 3D, for example, after about 15
calls we get Memory Overflow.  But it occurs when application works.
In this case application finishes work and reurns to Home.
In next call all work very well (15 times :=)  ).
It will be better to kill application, when it sleeps. To call ago,
and get result.
vitvikt