Each activity need to declare at AndroidManifest.xml in order to start
activity...
thing I want to do is I want to startActivity without declare it at
manifest file... It can't run activity, exception was throw where the
exception said I need declare the activity in manifest... May be those
value in manifest need to set it somehow in order to startActivity...
Can I set those value in my code so that the activity can run???

the resources that I mean is "getContext().getResources()" it has a
way to getResources.. But is there anyway I can set the Resources that
return from the method???

wesley.