Hello:
  I've being code an application that by now is getting a little bigger than
proof-of-concept size.  I did a series of minor changes.  consolidated some
activities into the same project, since i don't know how to get an activity
to call another activity from other package.

The problem is that now the strings map to the string before.

example
<string name ="hello"> hello</string>
<string name ="car"> car</string>
<string name ="window"> window</string>

when the program calls @string/window, android output: car on the TextView.
I have spent several hours and I can't think of where the bug is.  I am
assuming is somethin bad with my code by the IDE plugin (eclipse) is not
helping me ping point the problem.

I am using CVS to synchronize work from different computers, is there any
problem with android and CVS ?

Any sugestions...

Thanks