"wait for a fix" sounds like a good plan - Google has really put together an amazing/huge/ambitious platform and at this early stage it's reasonable to assume that not everything will work as expected - it's kind of like my own programming :>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
That did not solve my problem.  It seems that it maps ok until it hit
some point in the file.  I rearanged the strings and took out small
bit of html I was using like making the letters bold.

Thanks for the help.  Asuming it is a platform bug, I will submit it
to the bug tracker and wait for a fix.