Hi Jokochi

I am using a Windows machine, do i need to setup something to execute
the script?
Also my proxy port no is 8080, i could make out that you were routing
to 8080 but mine already runs on the same.
I tried to execute it on IE7 but it returned an open-save dialog which
keeps looping.
I got the browser up but the maps won't respond.
Thanks for the script.

Any solutions.