On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:03 PM, hackbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For security reasons, applications are not allowed to get screen shots
> of the display or inject key events in to other applications.

Obviously I understand the security implications that an application
like this would have, but pretty much every other smartphone-type
platform has security frameworks in place to make this possible and
safe. Eg on the Blackberry a user has to manually go to advanced
options and change the permissions for event injection and screenshots
before the application can run.

I've filed this on the issue tracker, I hope this is looked on as a
sensible idea.. it would seem a pity for a platform which is in
general very sophisticated to be unable to host an application which
is possible on Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian and iPhone..

Malcolm