Hi,
I have this web service using apache cxf:

http://localhost:9000/helloWorld

with method

sayHi

Now I am using ksoap2 on client side in android. But I am not sure how
I should set the following variables:

    private static final String SOAP_ACTION = "...";
    private static final String METHOD_NAME = "...";
    private static final String NAMESPACE = "...";
    private static final String URL = "...";

as used in the code:

SoapObject request = new SoapObject(NAMESPACE, METHOD_NAME);
SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope = new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);
envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);
HttpTransportSE androidHttpTransport = new HttpTransportSE
(URL);
androidHttpTransport.call(SOAP_ACTION, envelope);

Please help.

Thanks in advance.