Hi,

Waiting patiently and keeping an eye on htc.com and its country
specific product pages for any G1/Dream news, so far only the US page
seems to have any details.

This is hard if you don't live in a region serviced by T-Mobile, eg
Australia

I like most developers are keen to test on real devices, asap,
particularly for the various sensors (camera, movement, compass, gps
etc) - for which a remote testing facility cannot provide much help.

It is also particularly important if you are to have any hope of
participating in ADC II.

Regards