Also under Microsoft Windows take care to apply -
dontusemixedcaseclassnames with Proguard, or else you will run into
trouble with dex once getting beyond 26 classes a-z.

For me -optimizationpasses 1 was maximum, or else the Android emulator
would fail (in 0.9 beta, didn't bother to retry for 1.0 r1).