There is something like com.android.fallback.Fallback

If I click on google reader in the browser and select All items I get
a customized error message ("Unsupported action") instead of an
ActivityNotFoundException or so.

This customized error message is trigger by the following intent:
Intent { action=android.intent.action.VIEW
categories={android.intent.category.BROWSABLE}
data=mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] comp={com.android.fallback/
com.android.fallback.Fallback} }

Does anybody know anything about Fallback?

Could this be related to the feature reqeuest for a "fallback" intent
(http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=910)?

Cheers,
Friedger