A few months ago Google sent top market developers a feww phone (Droid
or Nexus).  I was one of them and received a Droid.  I just now called
in to activate the Droid on my Verizon account and was told that it is
not activatable.  They said that the ESN number is tied to a business
account and currently active.  Verizon said the only thing I can do is
to contact Google, who sent me the phone, and work it out with them.

The paperwork with the phone came with no numbers or email addresses.

I have tried calling the Nexus support line, they could not direct me
anywhere.

I have tried emailing the automated robots that sent me emails about
the phone.

Is there anyone at Google that I can contact that would be able to
help with this?