Just one last question (I hope): will the onStartCommand  be called on
my IntentService? Should I put the code to handle the intent?
I expect I don't have to since it must be handled in onHandleIntent.
What value should I return in onStartCommand? Or is it just enough not
to override it and implement only onHandleIntent?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Federico