So, essentially, you can't use it?

What would be an allowed use of PayPal's library according to the
Market's TOS?

I live in a country where Google doesn't allow me to sell apps on the
Market. I was thinking of using PayPal's solution as an alternative so
the user could do an in-app upgrade from a demo version. If that's not
allowed then maybe I shoudn't be developing for Android. I wonder how
many developers have given up on writing apps because of this. If the
number of apps in the Android Market is growing fast now, imagine how
it could be if Google actually used their global presence to support
developers everywhere.