Just to address your point on collecting information from Googles
Market; I've talked to someone at Google about this and it was an
absolute no-go. The request wasn't for AndAppStore, but for another
project that I was working on part of and some people at Google had
shown some interest in.

So in case you were wondering; the question has been asked, and the
request denied.

Al.