Hi all,

I generated a standard Android under Eclipse (using the plugin) and I
imported code from an existing project (J2SE-based). I was able to
iron out all the complaints from the Android SDK 2.1 (compile errors).
However, the runtime (emulator startup) the IDE displays a message
saying that the project contains errors, please fix them before running
it. But all that there is there are warnings - is Android "unforgiving"
about Java warnings or is there something else I should be looking into
in there - no class has any compile errors.

Thanks