It seems that the ADT does not generate the .apk and .dex files which
is
a consequence of the jars files I include in the src code. Although
the
code compiles fine in Android SDK, when I try to run the emulator I
keep
getting the message that errors exist in the  project, and although
those
errors are not visible they seem to pt towards the fact that the
above
files apk etc. files are not generated in the bin directory.

Has anyone tried to import existing apps in Android and had success
getting the imported jars to work?

Thanks