Go to the problem tab and if there are messages that don't go away,
right click them and delete them. Ignore the warning about you can't
get it back. Then do a Project --> Clean, and try running the project
again.

I was getting these every time I tried to Run while I was editing an
xml file. You have to select the project under the src tab in the
Project Manager, or a java source file, then click Run.

I tried to reproduce the error I was getting, but couldn't.