Hi All,

I have some questions about the testing of bluetooth.

I have tried the bluetooth chat and it worked pretty well on my two
Andriod 2.1 based mobile phones.

However, this test can only be done only by someone who has 2 android
phones and the version must be 2.1.

I assume this is a big issue because i looked into the CTS related to
Bluetooth topic and it doesnt explain much

about it.

The regular expectation for testing Bluetooth should be:

# Scan for other Bluetooth devices
# Query the local Bluetooth adapter for paired Bluetooth devices
# Establish RFCOMM channels
# Connect to other devices through service discovery
# Transfer data to and from other devices

In my case:

I would like to implement the application to send the file(image file,
mp3, whatever...) from my Android 2.1 mobile to any device with
Bluetooth module.

Can someone have any suggestion or experience for this problem?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Sam