I used to develop on Motorola Droid when it was on Android 2.0 using
Lenovo WIndows 7. I could list the device, launch app, debug, etc.
Later I moved to Nexus One. I did all the same normal development
activities.

Now, when I want to switch back to Droid. adb does not see Droid which
is connected through USB. I can see the SD Card through Explorer, if
USB Debugging is not turned on. Once USB Debugging is turned on, adb
cannot see the device. Nor the Eclipse DDMS.

I tried installing the newest driver from Motorola, rebooted both the
device and the laptop several times, killed adb server and restarted
many times. Still the same issue.

Can Motorola Droid and Nexus One drivers live together? Am I missing
any steps? How do I uninstall Nexus One and reinstall it?