I am hoping that there is something predictable i'm doing wrong, but i
seem to have more "info" on picture then on the preview.

Situation:
I have an app basically based on the CameraPreview code. (1.5!)
When I take a picture, the resulting image has more content then i saw
on the preview.
To clarify:
Say i'm looking at something with lines, and while looking at the
preview i see line 4 to 10. After taking the picture it suddenly is
clear i've shot lines 5 to 11. I'm trying to sync something I draw
ontop of the view (a line-drawing) with what i'm photographing, and I
can't get it to match like this.

The newest example has some extra code involving
"getSupportedPreviewSizes". I  can't use this because of the API
version: I'm coding for min. 3, and that one is from 5.

How can I make sure that what i see on the preview is also what i see
on the picture?